If traveling from the U.S., fly into the SJD airport. At the airport, you will be picked up by Las Olas staff who will transport you to Las Olas Recovery. Las Olas staff will be happy to assist in organizing your itinerary. A U.S. passport is necessary.
WHAT TO BRING
- Clothing for both warm and cooler weather
- Bathing suit/spring suit (water ~ 70 degrees Farenheit)
WHAT NOT TO BRING
- Mouth wash
- Sharps or weapons of any kind
Things to Know Before You Arrive
The Team at Las Olas Recovery would like to share a few things with you as you settle into our center. Here’s what to expect when you check in:
- Las Olas Recovery Center does not allow any client to self-administer medications.
- The use of any substances not administered by Las Olas Recovery Center is prohibited. This includes but is not limited to alcohol, street drugs and all over the counter or prescribed medications.
- Smoking/Vaping is allowed in designated areas, only.
- Our Medical Director will determine the best course of treatment for your circumstances.
- When a client enters Las Olas Recovery Center we are required by law to inspect all belongings. We will inventory all of your personal belongings and store them in a secured, locked location, excluding your clothing and personal hygiene items.
The use of electronic devices will be limited during treatment.
- This allows you to detach from outside stressors, and it allows you to focus on your treatment.
Please feel free to ask any staff member about questions you may have. Our goal is to make your treatment as comfortable as possible. We are here to assist you on your journey.
Be Prepared for International Travel: Be aware that you will be going through airport security, Las Olas is not held responsible if any client is detained at the airport or prosecuted legally for attempting to bring any illegal substance, drug, or otherwise into Mexico in their luggage or on their person.
The Team at Las Olas Recovery Center