If traveling from the U.S., fly into the SJD airport. Use the address: Las Olas, Pescadero, on immigration forms. At the airport, you will be picked up by Las Olas staff who will transport you to Las Olas Recovery. Las Olas staff will be happy to assist in organizing your itinerary. A U.S. passport is necessary.
WHAT TO BRING
- Modest comfortable attire conducive to a treatment setting
- Slacks, jeans, shorts, shirts, denim or light jacket, hoodies, sun dresses, bathing suits, sandals, sneakers, hiking shoes
- Wetsuits: spring suit (water ~ 70 degrees Farenheit)
- MP3 player w/ear buds
WHAT NOT TO BRING
- Sharps or weapons of any kind
- Herbal remedies, muscle-building supplements or energy drinks
Things to Know Before You Arrive
The Team at Las Olas Recovery would like to share a few things with you as you settle into our center. Here’s what to expect before you check in:
Be Prepared for International Travel: Be aware that you will be going through airport security, Las Olas is not held responsible if any client is detained at the airport or prosecuted legally for attempting to bring any illegal substance, drug, or otherwise into Mexico in their luggage or on their person.
- The use of any substances not administered by Las Olas Recovery Center is prohibited. This includes but is not limited to alcohol, street drugs and all over the counter or prescribed medications.
- Smoking/Vaping is allowed in designated areas, only.
- Our Medical Director will determine the best course of treatment for your circumstances.
- When a client enters Las Olas Recovery Center we are required by law to inspect all belongings. We will inventory all of your personal belongings and store them in a secured, locked location, excluding your clothing and personal hygiene items.
- Computer and cell phone access will be on a limited basis during your stay, with the exception of emergencies, allowing you to detach from outside stressors and to focus on your treatment.
Please feel free to ask any staff member about questions you may have. Our goal is to make your treatment as comfortable as possible. We are here to assist you on your journey.
The Team at Las Olas Recovery Center